BOOK AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
We are pleased that you wish to schedule an initial consultation with Matrixvisa’s Director and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (IRCC) Cobus Kriek.
Initial Consultations are 1 hour meetings at CAD 180 per hour. We are responsible for the advice given, therefore you are required to sign an initial consultation agreement before we commence with a meeting.
HOW TO BOOK AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
Do not book this meeting if all below applies to you:
- your intention is to permanently immigrate to Canada, and
- you're not an investor
- you didn't complete the initial assessment page (see here), and
- you haven't been invited by a staff member from Matrixvisa to apply for the meeting
1. SIGN CONSULTATION AGREEMENT
- Download & complete the initial consultation agreement in its entirety
- Scan it and have it ready for your booking in step 2.
2. UPLOAD CONSULTATION AGREEMENT & BOOK
- Fill in your contact information
- Upload your agreement & Pay $180 (CAD).
Note: Initial consultations serve the purpose of providing general & relevant preliminary information and discussion of immigration options with interested individuals. An initial consultation is NOT an open advice session. Open advice meetings can be arranged for a fee of CAD 300 per hour, please send us an inquiry indicating you are interested in an 'open advice session'.
Face to Face consultations for Stellenbosch & Johannesburg will continue as follows for August & September 2018:
THESE ARE BOOKED AS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!
Johannesburg - Friday August 31, 2018 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Johannesburg - Saturday September 1, 2018 9:00am - 5:00pm
Johannesburg - Sunday September 2, 2018 9:00pm - 5:00pm
Stellenbosch - Tuesday September 4, 2018 9:00am - 5:00pm