BOOK AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
We are pleased that you wish to schedule an initial consultation with Matrixvisa’s Director and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (IRCC) Cobus Kriek.
Initial Consultations are 1 hour meetings at CAD 180 per hour. We are responsible for the advice given, therefore you are required to sign an initial consultation agreement before we commence with a meeting.
HOW TO BOOK AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
Do not book this meeting if all below applies to you:
- your intention is to permanently immigrate to Canada, and
- you're not an investor
- you didn't complete the initial assessment page (see here), and
- you haven't been invited by a staff member from Matrixvisa to apply for the meeting
1. SIGN CONSULTATION AGREEMENT
- Download & complete the initial consultation agreement in its entirety
- Scan it and have it ready for your booking in step 2.
2. UPLOAD CONSULTATION AGREEMENT & BOOK
- Fill in your contact information
- Upload your agreement & Pay $150 (CAD).
Note: Initial consultations serve the purpose of providing general & relevant preliminary information and discussion of immigration options with interested individuals. An initial consultation is NOT an open advice session. Open advice meetings can be arranged for a fee of CAD 300 per hour, please send us an inquiry indicating you are interested in an 'open advice session'.
Note that while we do our best to accommodate your preferred date and time, meeting availability is based on a first come, first serve basis.
International & North American SKYPE & PHONE consultations in February & March 2018:
Tuesday, 27 February 2018: 6pm - 9pm SAST/ 8am - 12pm PST
Wednesday, 28 February 2018: 6pm - 9pm SAST/ 8am - 12pm PST
Thursday, 1 March 2018: 6pm - 9pm SAST/ 8am - 12pm PST
Tuesday, 6 March 2018: 6pm - 9pm SAST/ 8am - 12pm PST
Wednesday, 7 March 2018: 6pm - 9pm SAST/ 8am - 12pm PST
Thursday, 8 March 2018: 6pm - 9pm SAST/ 8am - 12pm PST