- Google Mail Problem
- South African Visit August 2018
- Job Vacancies
- Immigration Policy News
GOOGLE MAIL PROBLEM
The past 4 weeks, the Google Mail servers created a lot of problems. Our Information technology expert announced that Google Servers required senders to g-mail accounts to have an “SPF record” on their domain.
See https://support.google.com/a/answer/33786?hl=en. We have added this record to our servers and the problem should be resolved.
If anyone did not receive an e-mail that they are expecting, please contact our office.
SOUTH AFRICA VISIT: Aug/Sept 2018
We will be visiting South Africa from Friday 31 Aug – Sunday 2 Sept 2018. We will be meeting clients by appointment only at the following dates and addresses:
JOHANNESBURG: Friday 31 Aug 2018 (1 pm – 5 pm)
Sandton office: Nelson Mandela Square, West Tower, 2nd floor, Maude Street, Sandown, Gauteng.
JOHANNESBURG: Saturday 1 Sept 2018 (9 am – 4 pm): City Lodge Oliver Tambo Airport. Please do not go to the City Lodge at Barbara Rd.
JOHANNESBURG: Sunday, 2 Sept 2018 (9 am – 4 pm) City Lodge Oliver Tambo Airport.
Please do not go to the City Lodge at Barbara Rd.
STELLENBOSCH: Tuesday 4 Sept 2018 (9 am – 4 pm)
43 Andringa Street, Stellenbosch Central, Stellenbosch, 7600.
If you were unable to secure a booking for this trip, there is always the option of a Skype/ telephonic meeting which is held weekly when Cobus is in Canada.
For those who are interested in booking a meeting, go to ‘Get an Initial Assessment’ to begin the two-step process. All applicants must complete an initial assessment before being invited to book a consultation.
Kindly complete an initial assessment to book your consultation as soon as possible for the remaining South Africa slots as the process does take some time to complete. Bookings can be made with Ms. Jessica Boshoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to speak to Cobus during the visit please call him on 010-285-0493 X 101
These opportunities are for people that are willing to emigrate and live in Canada – this is not for people that want to work for a few months or year and return to South Africa.
1. Veterinarians x 3: Positions at Veterinary clinics in Alberta. These positions were pre-approved by the Canadian Federal government.
2. Feedlot workers for AB: We need to specialized livestock workers with cattle experience
3. Agriculture Parts Specialist: vacancies in more than one location
4. Specialist Fabricator (Bender): Applicants withadvanced experience with advanced large bending machines
5. CNC Machinist: An Ontario based company has requested Matrixvisa to recruit several CNC Machinists with horizontal boring mill experience. The requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with medium to large precision components on CNC Horizontal Boring Mills;
- Ability to set up, program and operate CNC Horizontal Boring Mill with FANUC, and;
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, charts, tables and ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product;
- Strong communication skills partnered with a positive team spirit;
- Must be able to work Day & Afternoon shifts along with overtime as needed.
6. Hotel Vacancies: Matrixvisa has been approached by a hotel in British Columbia to find applicants that can fill the following jobs: Hotel Assistant Manager, Accommodation Manager (Revenue Management), Hotel Clerk, Hotel Clerk Supervisor, Housekeeping Attendant, Housekeeping Supervisor, Night Auditor for a Front desk, Maintenance Personnel (Basic Building Maintenance).
7. Egg Production: One of the largest poultry operations in British Columbia has requested Matrixvisa to search for a Broiler Breeder Supervisor/Manager and Commercial Layer Supervisor/Manager
8. Bicycle Mechanics: We also have an opportunity for 2 Bicycle Mechanics in the Vancouver area. The wage is CAD25 per hour at 40h per week or CAD4000 per month. The employer will pay for the airline ticket and arrange for shared accommodation that is not more than 30% of the gross wages or CAD1000 per month.
9. Automotive Service Technicians (x3): For a VW dealership in Toronto. VW experience not required but preferred. Wage is so called “flat -rate” and not an hourly rate. Automotive technicians are not paid by the hour but according to the production according to VW production standards.
- Submit your resume and other initial assessment documents on our website at: www.matrixvisa.com/get-assessed/
IMMIGRATION POLICY UPDATE: Parent Sponsorship
Immigration and Refugee Citizenship Canada have announced that they will revert back to the old system of the Parent Sponsorship program. The old system was first-come-first-serve and the current system is a lottery.
The lottery will be abolished, which means the sponsoring system will become more reliable. It was also announced that the quote of the number of parents will be increased to 20 000 from the current intake of 10 000 applications.
THE MATRIXVISA TEAM
We are committed to sharing the latest and greatest about Canada with you.