Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada just released the application guide for the “Temporary Residence to Permanent Residence Pathway” stream (TR to PR for short) that outline the required documents and forms to have ready for submission.
This new pathway is designed to help the following persons obtain permanent residence in the following categories.
- International student graduates;
- Essential workers in healthcare;
- Essential workers in other occupations;
- French-speaking international student graduates;
- French-speaking essential workers in healthcare;
- French-speaking essential workers in other occupations
The program will accept applicants until 5 November 2021 unless the quota is filled before that date for the categories above.