Current Canadian Job Vacancies
Job listings on this page are dependent on the current needs of Canadian employers and that all currently available positions are listed here.
We have helped many of our clients find work. If we can not find work, we teach our clients how to search for work (do’s and don’ts). We have been helping our clients to find work for 17 years.
If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please send your resume/ CV to recruitment @matrixvisa.com
Caregiver For Autistic Child Needed In Bc (Vancouver Area)- 25 June 2019
Full time and permanent caregiver required in the Fraser Valley (40 km from Vancouver) for a child affected with autism – aged 12. The incumbent will work alongside other careworkers. This is a permanent position with full benefits…CPP, Medical, Employment Insurance, Work safe, Sick, Holidays, Training.
VISA/WORK PERMIT DETAILS
• Applicant must apply for permanent residence and a work permit at the start of the process
• Processing for the work permit is 12 Months
• Permanent residence is only finalized after the foreign nation al worked for 24 months in Canada
• Applicants carry all costs of the flights
• Spouses get open WP and children may attend school.
· Participating in resident assessments
· Preparing internal reports
· Carrying out regular, planned programs and activities
· Providing educational support services as necessary
· Teaching social and life skills through interaction and modelling
· Completing logs and incident reports as required
· Be able to work afternoon/evening hours from 3:30pm to 9:30pm
· Be able to work weekends during the day
· Overnight shifts available for 3 weekends (Fri, Sat and Sunday) from 9:30pm to 9am
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
· Post secondary qualification of 12 months is required.
· Experience (2 years) in working with children and young adults affected with autism with emotional, physical, social, behavioural challenges.
· Applied Behaviour Analyses principles and experience preferred.
· Strong behaviour management skills
· The candidate must be able to utilize excellent decision making skills and be able to effectively solve problems
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Strong ability to build productive and supportive relationships with both staff and child.
· Non-crisis intervention training or Mandt training (https://www.mandtsystem.com)
· Must be fit and energetic – willing to participate in activities for example jumping on a trampoline, outings, swimming, running and other physical activities with the child, willing to prevent bolting and if bolting does occur to run and catch up to child.
Salary: $22.00 – $29 per hour/hour
1 x Automotive Mechanic in British Columbia – 20 June 2019
A dealership asked Matrixvisa Inc to recruit a automotive mechanic for their dealership. The LMIA is in progress.
4 x Anesthesiologists – 20 June 2019
4 vacancies exist in BC. Applicants must complete the process of having their training evaluated via the Royal College in Ottawa: http://www.royalcollege.ca
20 X Diesel Mechanics – 19 June 2019
20 Diesel Mechanics to work on Truck and Trailers. Mechanics with earthmoving experience will be considered. Interviews has started. Applicants must pay their own immigration and flights. Employer will nominated applicants via the Provincial Nominee Class.
20 X CNC Machinists – 15 June 2019
20 CNC Machinists. Applicants must pay their own immigration and flights.
15 X Welders – 10 June 2019
15 Production welders required for an Ontario employer. Interviews by appointment only in Johannesburg on 22 and 23 July. Welding test on Monday 24 July 2019 in Pretoria.