Book a Meeting
Booking a Consultation
We are pleased that you wish to schedule an initial consultation with Matrixvisa’s Director and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (IRCC) Cobus Kriek.
Initial Consultations are 1-hour meetings at CAD 200 per hour. We are responsible for the advice given, therefore you are required to sign an initial consultation agreement before we commence with a meeting.
Once you’ve been invited to a book a meeting via email by Matrixvisa staff, please follow the procedure outlined below.
Our consultation meetings are on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s at 10 am Pacific Standard Time.
For South Africans, that is 8pm South African Standard Time.
If you are booking from another country, we will plan a reasonable time to suit you.
1. SIGN CONSULTATION AGREEMENT
- Download & complete the initial consultation agreement in its entirety
- Scan it and have it ready for your booking in step 2.
2. UPLOAD CONSULTATION AGREEMENT & BOOK MEETING
- Fill in your contact information
- Upload your agreement & Pay $200 (CAD).
Do not book this meeting if all of the items below apply to you:
- you’re not an investor/ or business entrepreneur
- you didn’t first complete the initial assessment page (go here)
- you haven’t been invited by a staff member from Matrixvisa to apply for the meeting, or
- your intention isn’t to permanently immigrate to Canada