Book a Meeting
Booking a Consultation
We are pleased that you wish to schedule an initial consultation with Matrixvisa’s Director and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (IRCC) Cobus Kriek.
Initial Consultations are 1-hour meetings at CAD 200 per hour. We are responsible for the advice given, therefore you are required to sign an initial consultation agreement before we commence with a meeting.
Once you’ve been invited to a book a meeting via email by Matrixvisa staff, please follow the procedure outlined below.
1. SIGN CONSULTATION AGREEMENT
- Download & complete the initial consultation agreement in its entirety
- Scan it and have it ready for your booking in step 2.
2. UPLOAD CONSULTATION AGREEMENT & BOOK MEETING
- Fill in your contact information
- Upload your agreement & Pay $200 (CAD).
Do not book this meeting if all of the below applies to you:
- your intention is to permanently immigrate to Canada, and
- you’re not an investor
- you didn’t complete the initial assessment page (go here), and
- you haven’t been invited by a staff member from Matrixvisa to apply for the meeting