Book a Meeting
Booking a Consultation
We are pleased that you wish to schedule an initial consultation with Matrixvisa’s Director and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (IRCC) Cobus Kriek.
Initial Consultations are 1-hour meetings at CAD 200 per hour. We are responsible for the advice given, therefore you are required to sign an initial consultation agreement before we commence with a meeting.
Once you’ve been invited to a book a meeting via email by Matrixvisa staff, please follow the procedure outlined below.
(WhatsApp Call available if Skype does not work).
Saturday January 18, 2020 8:00am – 10:00am PST/ 7:00pm – 9:00pm SAST
Wednesday January 22, 2020 11:00am – 1:00pm PST/ 9:00pm – 11:00pm SAST
Saturday January 25, 2020 8:00am – 10:00am PST/ 7:00pm – 9:00pm SAST
Wednesday January 29, 2020 11:00am – 1:00pm PST/ 9:00pm – 11:00pm SAST
Wednesday February 12, 2020 11:00am – 1:00pm PST/ 9:00pm – 11:00pm SAST
1. SIGN CONSULTATION AGREEMENT
- Download & complete the initial consultation agreement in its entirety
- Scan it and have it ready for your booking in step 2.
2. UPLOAD CONSULTATION AGREEMENT & BOOK MEETING
- Fill in your contact information
- Upload your agreement & Pay $200 (CAD).
Do not book this meeting if all of the items below apply to you:
- you’re not an investor/ or business entrepreneur
- you didn’t first complete the initial assessment page (go here)
- you haven’t been invited by a staff member from Matrixvisa to apply for the meeting, or
- your intention isn’t to permanently immigrate to Canada