Another Express Entry draw took place on March 18. This time it was spesifically aimed at candidates in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and the CRS score of the lowest ranked candidate was 449.
In the previous express entry draw for candidates in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) on 13 February, 27 332 candidates were invited to apply for permanent residence. In this draw the CRS score for the lowest ranked candidate was only 75.
To be eligible to apply in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), you must:
- Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
- Apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience
- Have had legal status while working, or studying, in Canada
- Meet minimum language levels in English or French; and
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec