ONTARIO – 754 Express Entry candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination in Ontario’s Express Entry Draw on March 2. These candidates all had a CRS score between 463 and 467.
In this draw, the OINP invited Express Entry candidates to apply for the provincial nomination if they had work experience in one of the following 10 occupations:
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122);
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125);
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
- Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112);
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121);
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122);
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012); and
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163).
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited candidates who may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP). This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives foreign workers the opportunity to launch their careers in Ontario, and make Canada’s most populous province their new home.
Did you receive an Invitation to Apply? Do you need assistance with your application? Follow this link to make an booking with Matrixvisa: Bookings and Assessments