An Express Entry draw took place today 1 April, specifically aimed at candidates in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). 5000 Invitations were issued and the CRS score of the lowest ranked candidate was 432.
To be eligible to apply in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), you must:
- Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
- Apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience
- Have had legal status while working, or studying, in Canada
- Meet minimum language levels in English or French; and
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec